So we want to spill the beans and share our favorite Tapioca recipe with you - which can be prepared in your store and even at home!
You will need:
1 : 7 cup ratio for Tapioca : Water
Honey Syrup (or Brown Sugar)
1) Boil water until bubbling in a deep pot (or rice cooker)
2) Once water is boiling, add tapioca in and turn the temperature down to medium
3) Cook for approximately 35 minutes with lid off, stirring regularly to separate the pearls
4) After 35 minutes, turn off the heat and put the lid on, and leave it steep for 15 minutes - don't remove the lid!
5) Once the time is up, remove the lid and pour the water away
6) Rinse with cold water and pour pearls into a container
7) Cover with honey syrup or your preferred sweetener
8) Store at room temperature and use within 4 hours
#BOBA BOX TIPS
- For a unique more-ish taste, cover with honey syrup or brown sugar
- To stop the pearls from cooking further after draining, rinse with cold water
- Use a rice cooker for consistent temperature
Do you want to know more about it?
Check out our exclusive content "Everything you need to know about Tapioca Pearls".
MINI TAPIOCA 4.5MM ON SALE!
Take the opportunity to explore our range of products and enjoy the Mini Tapioca Pearls special sale!
Log in to post comments
BB Creamer. A popular creamer blend used for...
Traditional 8.5mm Tapioca Pearls.
700ml Plastic PP Cups
Traditional 9.5mm sized Tapioca. An essential...
AQ Taro Powder, designed for professionals and...
500ml Plastic PP Cups
Plain Mini Mochi. An perfect synthesis of...
AQ Creamer Powder, designed for professionals...
Superior Quality Mango Syrup
Transparent lychee juice balls can be consumed...
AQ Milk Tea Powder, designed for professionals...
500ml Plastic PP Chubby Cups
Superior Quality Passion Fruit Syrup
Superior Quality Strawberry Syrup
Red strawberry juice balls can be consumed...
Superior Quality Lychee Syrup
Traditional 9.5mm Tapioca Pearls.
Mango yellow juice balls can be consumed...
700ml Plastic PP Chubby Cups
Red 10-11mm strawberry juice balls can be...