So we want to spill the beans and share our favorite Tapioca recipe with you - which can be prepared in your store and even at home!
You will need:
1 : 7 cup ratio for Tapioca : Water
Honey Syrup (or Brown Sugar)
1) Boil water until bubbling in a deep pot (or rice cooker)
2) Once water is boiling, add tapioca in and turn the temperature down to medium
3) Cook for approximately 35 minutes with lid off, stirring regularly to separate the pearls
4) After 35 minutes, turn off the heat and put the lid on, and leave it steep for 15 minutes - don't remove the lid!
5) Once the time is up, remove the lid and pour the water away
6) Rinse with cold water and pour pearls into a container
7) Cover with honey syrup or your preferred sweetener
8) Store at room temperature and use within 4 hours
#BOBA BOX TIPS
- For a unique more-ish taste, cover with honey syrup or brown sugar
- To stop the pearls from cooking further after draining, rinse with cold water
- Use a rice cooker for consistent temperature
Do you want to know more about it?
Check out our exclusive content "Everything you need to know about Tapioca Pearls".
MINI TAPIOCA 4.5MM ON SALE!
Take the opportunity to explore our range of products and enjoy the Mini Tapioca Pearls special sale!