Tapioca Pearls - 9.5mm (3kg bag)
Traditional 9.5mm Tapioca Pearls.
Final 2023 Shipping Date (Pallets only): 19th December
Please allow 2-5 working days to receive your order.
We will pay the costs of return if the products are faulty or misdescribed.
The Unmatched Bubble Tea Partner
Imitated but never matched, Boba Box delivers a comprehensive product and support package for bubble tea retailers and wholesalers.
Sourced from the best: Premium Taiwanese products
We pride ourselves on our strong relationships with premium producers in Taiwan, the birthplace of bubble tea.
We're Here for You Every Step of the Way
Our service-oriented approach means we're always by your side, providing guidance, advice, and assistance whenever you need it.
ssential for your Bubble Tea, these classic 9.5mm sized tapioca pearls are sealed in 3kg bags with approx. 90-100 servings (30g servings).
Our best selling Tapioca must be cooked in boiling water for 45 minutes and simmered for about 15 minutes with the lid on. Once the water has been drained, it is ready to use.
Most people love the gummy, soft and chewy texture and it quickly becomes a staple in all drinks:
- Each bag is 3kg net weight
- Makes approximately 60 servings (based on 50g per drink)
- 1 case contains 6 bags
- Volume discounts available
- Click download for recommended recipes
- Manufactured in Taiwan
- Minimum 3 month shelf life unless specified otherwise
- Ambient storage until opened
- Once opened, store in airtight container and use within 1 week
- Once cooked, use within 4-6 hours. Do not refrigerate
- TP9A - Tapioca Starch, Water, Colour: E150d (Caramel) (Sulphite), Thickening Agent (Carboxy Methyl Cellulose), Thickening Agent (Xanthan Gum), Quality Improvement Agent (D-Sorbitol), Quality Improvement Agent (Sodium TrimetaPhosphate), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Brown Sugar and Maple Sugar Flavour
- Sulphur dioxide (sulphites/sulphites)
- Not suitable for children under 5 years old.