Mango Flavoured Jam (4kg tub)
Mango Flavoured Jam made with 10% real mango pulp
Final 2023 Shipping Date (Pallets only): 19th December
Please allow 2-5 working days to receive your order.
We will pay the costs of return if the products are faulty or misdescribed.
The Unmatched Bubble Tea Partner
Imitated but never matched, Boba Box delivers a comprehensive product and support package for bubble tea retailers and wholesalers.
Sourced from the best: Premium Taiwanese products
We pride ourselves on our strong relationships with premium producers in Taiwan, the birthplace of bubble tea.
We're Here for You Every Step of the Way
Our service-oriented approach means we're always by your side, providing guidance, advice, and assistance whenever you need it.
Indulge in the exquisite taste of our specially selected Boba Box Mango Jam, made with a generous 10% real fruit pulp. This delicious jam with big flavour will taste delicious whether drizzled over desserts, or in your delicious fruit beverages.
Blend with ice to flavour tea and milk or get creative with cocktails and fruit blends. The only limit is your creativity!
- Each bottle is 4kg net weight
- Makes approximately 80 drinks (based on (50g) per 500ml drink)
- 1 case contains 4 tubs
- Flavoured jam
- Click download for recommended recipes
- Manufactured in Taiwan
- Minimum 3 month shelf life unless specified otherwise
Usage and servings:
- Add 50g jam to 200ml hot tea and cup full of ice. Shake until cold and serve. Contains approximately 50 servings
- Ambient storage until opened. Once opened, use within 1 month
- Dessert drinks
- Alcoholic cocktails
- SJU02 - Fructose, Sugar, Water, Mango Pulp (10%), Pectin, Flavouring, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, DL-Malic Acid), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Emulsifier (Sodium Citrate), Colours (E102, E110)
SJU02 - Fructose, Sugar, Water, Mango Pulp (10%), Pectin, Flavouring, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, DL-Malic Acid), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Emulsifier (Sodium Citrate), Colours (E102, E110)
- E102 & E110 may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
E102 & E110 may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.